Teacher Supply North East

0191 514 02 33 enquiry@teachersupply.co.uk


Read our faq's below first or click Register now to jump to our registration form.

Q: "Do you charge Teachers for finding work"?

You only pay for your DBS Enhanced Disclosure application, if required. The certificate then becomes yours to keep.

Q: "I qualified as a Teacher in Europe. Can I teach in the UK"?

If you hold a EU passport and have qualified within an EU country, you are automatically entitled to work within the UK.

For overseas teachers, please refer to the GTCE website for further details.

Q: "I'm an NQT, can I register with your agency for supply work"?

Yes ! Please contact us for further details.

Q: "I only want to work set days or odd weeks, is this possible"?

Yes. Simply inform us of your availability & we will endeavour to offer you assignments which fit around your lifestyle.

Q: "I've not taught for a while and wonder if I can work on supply"?

Providing you have taught either part or full time within the last five years, we can register you for short-term work. We can also provide you with access to resources and training or give you details of return to teaching courses if necessary.

Please fill in the form below with your details: